Wednesday 25 February 2009

Something I Like


One of the many things I like most is Sonic the Hedgehog, the character and the series itself. I had to do a presentation about what I like and share to others about it, so I chose Sonic because I found him easy enough to work with due to being a know-it-all about him.


I had to do some research on Sonic, so then I can put it in my presentation to try and fascinate others about what I like. I found rather interesting info about the old Sonic games... for example, in Sonic 3, Michael Jackson was the secret composer of the music but was never credited for it.



Once I finished it all up, I had to talk about it to my fellow classmates. I will admit I was rather shy about presenting it but I was able to go through it despite looking at my screen and notes more than the audience. However, at least I tried to be confident and clear speaking, maybe next time I won't be as nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment