Thursday 23 April 2009

Crop and Change

Another simple task I had to do, but its more of an example. This task is for one of my tutors to show that I can do cropping and other various things. I also needed to show the details of each picture, like the file size and name.


File Name: yellowflower.00
Image Size: 2304x3456
File Size: 1.65MB
What I did to it: Nothing, this is the original image.

File Name: yellowflower.04
Image Size: 2304x3456
File Size: 1.52MB
What I did to it: I added a halftone effect to it, along with a motion blur, and some greyscale.

File Name: yellowflower.03
Image Size: 1746x1746
File Size: 896 KB
What I did to it: I cropped it to make it look more appealing and it looks like it stands out, almost something you may see used for a poster perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment